The TM-12 PC Based ECG /EKG Machine is a wireless 12-Lead ECG system and consists of Windows based CardioVu software with interpretation and a "Holter-size" ECG / EKG acquisition device. The TM-12 device wirelessly streams ECG data from the patient to a remote computer such as a PC, laptop or Windows tablet. The process is simple:
- Perform the electrode placement and lead hookup on the patient in an exam room
- Visualize and verify ECG lead quality via the LCD of the TM-12 at the bedside
- Input patient demographic data into the TM-12 CardioVu software
- Generate the study
- ECG data is wirelessly streamed to the computer for analysis, interpretation and automatic storage into a database
The entire test can be performed in minutes!
World Renowned Glasgow 12-Lead ECG Algorithm
Telemed Solutions uses the University of Glasgow 12-Lead ECG Analysis Program as the main engine in the TM-12 to output fully Interpretive ECG statements. Reports include Global Measurements, Individual Lead Measurements and Diagnostic Interpretation. The Glasgow Analysis Program was designed with an emphasis toward high specificity and high sensitivity of ECG abnormalities, resulting in report interpretations you can trust.
Among the Glasgow 12-Lead ECG Analysis Program’s many features are: (1) its unique approach to using age, race, and gender, as analysis criteria; (2) its use of neural networks in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction; (3) and a thirteen year development process that improved the pediatric aspect of the program.
It is estimated that over 20 million ECG tests per year are reported worldwide using the University of Glasgow ECG Analysis Program which has been in development over thirty years and continues to be enhanced. The Glasgow algorithm provides automatic centralized Minnesota coding (the internationally agreed standard for epidemiological studies and clinical trials). The algorithm has been involved in numerous clinical studies, and is generally regarded as one of the premiere ECG interpretation algorithms within the cardiology community worldwide.
PC-Based ECG / EKG Instead of dedicated ECG Cart
Most 12-Lead ECG systems are big, bulky carts that contain an ECG screen, keypad, and thermal printer embedded into one dedicated ECG machine. Quality interpretive ECG systems typically come at a higher purchase price and increased operating costs with use of special ECG paper.
Telemed Solutions has developed a way to save physicians money by incorporating computers they already own as part of the TM-12 system. The TM-12 CardioVu software can be installed on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer. The TM-12 acquisition device can be attached to a remote patient up to 100 feet away and streams the ECG via Bluetooth to the computer with installed TM-12 CardioVu software. Any Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer in your office can be instantly transformed into a 12-Lead ECG system with a cost that’s about half the price of a traditional interpretive 12-Lead ECG machine.
Light and Compact
The TM-12 ECG acquisition device is the size of a small Holter recorder and weighs less than 4 ounces yet outperforms full-size ECG machines. Its compact design saves space which is a precious commodity in most physician offices and its light weight provides for greater patient comfort and ease of application.
Wireless and Battery Powered
The battery operated TM-12 ECG device is hooked up to a patient and ECG data is wirelessly streamed from the patient to the computer running the interpretation software. The TM-12 is truly portable and designed to use battery power for use in any location, or any room. Two AA batteries will last about one month.
- Sample 12-lead strips are included to aid technicians in ECG recognition
- Oversamples each channel at 6000 sps for better Pacer detection (12-lead or any reduced lead hookup)
- Glasgow 12-lead Analysis at 500 SPS
- 3 channel mode supports XYZ VCG or reduced lead hookup (Lead I, II, V1)
- 3-channel mode (I, II, V1) transforms to 7 leads in real-time (I, II, III, aVL, aVR, aVF, V1)
- 3-channel XYZ mode performs real-time transform to 12-lead (using Dower transform)
- Pacer spikes are visible on PC screen during streaming
- No Bluetooth drivers required. Only Telemed Solutions devices show up in the device list to avoid confusion
- One-click connection process – to connect ECG acquisition device to PC for streaming.
- Easy to see which device is connected to which PC.
- Optional 128-bit encryption so the data is secure on any BT channel with CRC data verification
- Email pdf reports to physician’s phones, tablets, and PC’s.
- Runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Device works up to 100ft. away from receiving PC
- Up to nine TM-12 devices are supported (one at a time to each PC) – multiple devices will not interfere with one another
- Device can be streamed up to 40 hours continuously on 2 alkaline AA batteries
- Low-battery icon shows up on the PC screen to warn user
- Supports all popular screen resolutions for tablets, laptops, and PCs
- Includes Patient Management System based on the powerful Microsoft SQL 2012 database
- Supports all standard office printers including Laserjet (supports black/white and color)
- Device goes into sleep mode after idle for three minutes to save battery life – single key press to wake up
- Meets all the IEC 60601-2-51 requirements
- Sure-Lock Electrode Clips. Fits safety DIN connectors. Works with both snap and tab electrodes
- Power cord or outlet needed.
- Awkward tethering to ECG cart with a messy data cable.
- Need for the technician to roll the machine over to the exam table to make the data cable reach.
Telemed Solutions uses Bluetooth® technology to stream high volumes of ECG data to and from TM-12 devices. This technology can be used to communicate with the QualcommLife 2net™ Hub in order to store data in the Cloud.
The world renowned University of Glasgow Interpretation program provides amazing interpretation on 12 lead which takes into consideration age, race, sex, medications, and considtions.
|Acquisition module type:||Digital|
|Channels:||User-selectable 3-channel VCG or 12 Lead ECG recordings|
|Patient cable:||10-wire (12-Ch) Banana
Optional: 7-wire available (3-Ch XYZ Vector ECG hookup required)
|Resolution:||12 bit resolution with 6000 Hz over-sampling per channel|
|Power source:||Two “AA” alkaline or Lithium battery with reverse polarity protection|
|Common mode rejection:||60 db minimum, 1 volt peak-to-peak, 60 Hz common mode signal|
|Frequency response:||.05 to 150 Hz (-3 db)|
|Data integrity:||Unique device signature and CRC-16 on every frame sent|
|Signal verification:||Provides lead placement and signal quality verification during patient hook-up|
|Display:||Monochrome 2.4” LCD|
|Pacemaker detection:||Concurrent pacemaker detection on all channels|
|Defibrillator protection:||All channels protected to 360 Joules|
|Temperature range:||+15°C to +35°C|
|Humidity:||Operating: 30% to 70% non-condensing|
|Dimensions:||4" L × 2.4" W × 0.71" D|
|Weight:||4.2 oz. with battery|
|Case:||Molded, high-impact, textured plastic enclosure|